Piece of mind

Piece of mind

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thinking Bout it...

i'm very loyalt person..if i luv someone..i'll luv him (if we break up) until he get married..no matter who be with him...i'll pray for them the best...i also have a principe..since am in high school..my best friend is boy / man.. until now...but i can make a diff between best friend and my luv..i already put the border between it...and it just platonic luv.. by then..bcoz of this matter..many of my luv misunderstood bout it.. yeah..maybe he was envy... that's why.. i believe..that my destiny will come soon..having someone really luv me and understand me much, i dun care if people said he's not handsome or anything..as long as he care me so much..and always be with me when i need..inside my heart, i always luv my luv more than my friends.. i'll stop making platonic love if i married. dun worry for my future husband.. ;) bcoz u r my everything..sorry..it's just a piece of my heart utk diluahkan..hehehhehe (sempat lagey..)

ok..back to d point...seperti jugak on how i luv someone...so do with cats.. my very2 lovely cat named Chek Wa.. why Chek Wa??? coz he's beautiful.. ;) but he died many years ago... i dun know..i miss him so much..until i cry while writing this story in my blog here....i luv Chek Wa more than others..(cats)..
Chek Wa

My macho cat... huhuhuhu
yes..i do luv cats..but my luv to any cat not as samed as Chek Wa...i can luv them..but my luv has limit...3 days more..maybe 2...i'll leave here..but am still worried the cats that i adopted a month ago...pity on her..no place to give birth..and put her beautiful children in my house..so i find the box and put them inside the box..outside my room.

with 5 children
6 weeks i'll be in my hometown...how's the cats??? i start feel worry if something happen to them even put them awhile since am not here at one of my admin's house..

3 white-orange, 1 white and black dotted, 1 white-orang-black

healthy children
anyway...pray for them to be safe..and people around them luv them so much..ameenn...

No comments:

Post a Comment