Piece of mind

Piece of mind

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Missing "SOMEONE" so muchhh!!!

missing boyfriend??? well...i dun have any and truly i dun want to give my luv fully if he's not my destiny from Allah...make it HALAL way. (ceh wah...copy paste from DIARIHATI.COM)

:"(
:"(
:"(
:"(

MISSING HIM and HER SO MUCHHH....

Misunderstood huhh....
For me..."someone" is my family....they are ONE only...
Start counting the days to come back home...... missing to talk n make a jokes with mama n daddy..., missing to hug and kiss my niece n nephew... missing to show my new keronsangs from here to my sis...heheheheh
missing my cats.....
ALL for me is one!!! MISSING SO MUCHHHH....well it's better to make myself busy...rather than waiting while crying....BE PATIENT... not more than a month...

p/s: sgt2 cemburu bila mendengar suara sis and anak2nyer di rumah mak...NAK BALIKKK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment