Piece of mind

Piece of mind

Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Home....

I'M TIRED....EXHAUSTED...CAN'T MOVED...JAMMED...


Just back from Zoning program...am speechless...SANGAT2 CANTIK SEKOLAH yang dilawati...banyak perkara positif yang boleh dipelajari....urmmm..well, i can't tell more bout dis..coz in this two-three days..i have to quarantine myself...and focus my task as i will be on behalf the school to present IES with students...create my TnL in IES..only us is using dis programme..showing them the benefit and how great dis stuff is used in our school...actually, it was very challenging for me when i saw theirs today...If they offered to pay a visit again at their school...am willing to go there again...really...never regret..many things u can learn there..Thanks Boss...coz asked me to join with u...Plus, hand in the form at Sandakan Education District Office, also gain me sumthing(the knowledge) that i can use next...Collections of Kajian Tindakan..This is what i adore with...until i dreamt of it...Alhamdulillah...In addition, perjalanan pun dimudahkan sentiasa...
Sempat lagi officer Ketua Maths Daerah Sandakan offered me nak tolong transferkn ke Sandakan... ooppsss..Sorry sir, i'm still love very2 much my school...SMK Bukit Garam..even this school situated at Kinabatangan... tHE school which firstly i started my career...fighting to get my own option...and now i'm learning the steps on how to be the great teacher from the excellent teachers here....well..YES..i can moved..and i'll accept ur offer if my jodoh is there..perhaps..huahuahua..am still single n available k.. :P
(sempat lagik jual diri..ooppsss!! i did it again)


Orait...udah ler...nak bhenti nulih...nak focus pd keje laks...
Hopefully, i won't be like the lady in dis picture...uhuk..uhuk..melampau jugak kann..heheh..lucu.
Ya Allah..permudahkanlah segalanya...Aminn...
Okayh...time to quarantine myself...getting enough rest for awhile..b4 start on creating TnL with using IES..
Wish me LUCK kayhh... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment