Piece of mind

Piece of mind

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Enough!!!!

Warm welcoming December....
ENOUGH!!!
I wanna be the new Lynda....full of passion...smiling...and the importance is the inner feelings... ;)
Time to realize...what had i done..before 2013 is coming...
of course..i think more in my carrier...yess!!! my carrier didn't give or contribute much money to myself!! because not about money dat am thinking of...but the "pahala" in Jannah...
When my students succeeded...i feel happy and great...plus..when my students in college and in universities..they still updated me their progress...what was really surprisingly..many of them now be the best students...historically..they were not an excellent students before..but their passion lead them to be the best..proud on uolss..
I always pretend dat am stupid...silly...because i respected people around me so much...by then...really...people really think am stupid..lame...BUT only some people knew how i behave if it's about work..the true color of me...
Everything got changed after i attended the course in Kota Kinabalu and went for marking at Sandakan...i extremely speak out my mind and opinion...and small argument with teachers on behalf of their districts in Sabah..so do i...i feel relieved....frequently..i just have a chit chat with some people if i dun satisfied or argument bout maths education...different huhh...
After being one of the teachers marking papers....one of my friend told me i'll be one of the teachers setting questions on behalf of Sabah in HOTS (Maths) for Malaysia...wow!!! after dis ..i'll fly frequently to KL..or Putrajaya...(Hopefully...ameenn)
I dun wanna say much...that's why maybe am late to get married and seeing my soul...even..hurmmm..i can't denied..i like someone..and falling with someone...actually since last 7 years ago...and suddenly he appeared...for sure i feel it again silently...well Allah knows the best..maybe he'll not for me...i should persuade myself..."tepuk sebelah tangan masakan akan berbunyi kannn"..so..better i focus in my carrier..and start my new life again..by forgetting him ever...how can i wasted my tears for someone didn't recognize me, myself..my attendancy...ok..maybe am not gud enough for him..so he does..not great enough for me to be my soul in dis world and in Jannah...
People are created with their own abilities..everyone is not perfect...so better look for ur own weakness rather than seeing others..
ok...let's talk bout photography...and twist the language
Dalam seminggu ney...satu buku mengenai Asas Fotografi dah habis aku menelaah...dan sekarang aku sedang menelaah mengenai Fundamentals of Apperture....Lama dah tak study perkara2 yang bukan pada bidang sendiri...rasa syok pulak...hehehehee..and tiba2 terfikir untuk sambung belajar...samada nak amik course Masters in Management....atau Masters in Education Studies...hurmmm..berangan2 jer..Papepun kini aku lebih fokus pada bacaan untuk mencari ilmu dahulu sebelum aku start klik2...itu yang pasti..just with my naked eyes kini yang ber"klik2"...
Enough!!! I have to stand with my own feet...in klik2...Nobody's like me asyik menanya dalam fotografi kannn....i can see dat..well really big thank you for those helping me so much..only Allah can repay u.... :)
baiklah...cukuplah setakat ini sahaja untuk hari ini....dun argue my blog..bcoz dis is my blog..absolutely..and i already decide...this blog could be my diary...myself...my story and My Life... ;)
XOXOD

No comments:

Post a Comment