Piece of mind

Piece of mind

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Those who r interested...

hye...i didn't have much time to read all those my books..really..even a single of time..mostly i fill up with doing my school work and FB (while searching some info in any webs for myself and my luvly students...huhuhu)..
These 2 books i decided to donate or as a gift for those who are willing to get it...


1)  Double Cross...written by James Patterson...
am not saying dat this book not interesting...by then this book more focus on adventure..and thrilled story..am not into it..hehehhe..why i bought dis book? coz at d cover has wrote.. #1 New York Bestseller..hahahahahah...Who r willing to have it, do tell me k...


2)  hugs for teachers... (motivation story)
     well...what can i say...for teachers definitely...owh..i have to strength here.. teachers who's Christian religion...not for Muslims...again..Who r willing to get it, do tell me k...IT'S ALL FREE BABE...

No comments:

Post a Comment